An electrical problem in the kitchen at P.U.M.P. sent smoke flowing through the lounge and restaurant this morning in a repeat of an incident on Feb. 5.
Capt. Jason Hurd of L.A. Fire Department Station 7 said the smoke was the result of smoldering material behind a kitchen wall. Firefighters arrived quickly at the site at the southeast corner of Santa Monica and Robertson boulevards.
P.U.M.P. is owned by reality TV celebrity Lisa Vanderpump and her husband Ken Todd .
It’s been remodeled so many times since the 1980’s I would be surprised if everyone knows where everything is at within that building.
i’m a suspicious type, skeptical. so when i see something like this…again, i’m beginning to wonder what the heck is going on at that joint.
shoes are dropping, and one of these days we’ll know why.