After more than a year under lockdown, West Hollywood City Hall will finally re-open to the public on Monday, July 26.
But if you need something, you’ll have to make an appointment.
City Councilmember John Erickson shared the news on his Facebook page along with directions and guidelines. Here’s how it’ll work:
- First, you make an appointment online at weho.org/appointments. The earliest you’ll be able to do so is Monday.
- Wait for your confirmation email. You’ll also receive a reminder text message before the appointment.
- Bring a mask to City Hall.
- When you arrive at City Hall, enter the through the front door off of Santa Monica Blvd.
- Show the security guard your confirmation email or reminder text.
- Your temperature will be checked, and then you can proceed to your appointment.