West Hollywood City Hall and City facilities will be shut for in-person services through Friday, January 28, 2022.
On Monday, January 17, 2022 City Hall and City facilities will be closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Appointments for in-person services will resume on Monday, January 31, 2022.
Virtual appointments will be available for business transactions and essential services by phone (323) 848-6400 and via the City’s website.
The City of West Hollywood has issued Vaccine Verification Requirements per Emergency Executive Order EEO 2021-7 which has been ratified withResolution No. 21-5444. Click the graphic below for Vaccination Verification Requirements and Details.
The City of West Hollywood uses an appointment system for in-person services at West Hollywood City Hall, located at 8300 Santa Monica Boulevard.
The City’s appointment system helps limit capacity to safeguard community health and protect City staff.
Walk-in services are not permitted at this time. For your convenience, virtual services are still being offered. For a directory of City services,click here.
Appointments may be scheduled in advance for in-person meetings with a staff member from one of eight City Divisions: Building and Safety, Cashier/Revenue Services, City Clerk, Code Compliance, Current and Historic Preservation Planning, Engineering, Parking, and Rent Stabilization and Housing.
- A unique appointment must be made in advance for each service needed. It is not permissible to attend an in-person appointment in one Division and then drop-in for additional in-person services in another Division. It is advised to make one appointment in advance for each service needed.
- An appointment can only be accommodated for the confirmed time in which it is scheduled. Entry earlier than 15 minutes before a confirmed appointment will not be permitted. For those running late to an appointment, staff can only hold an appointment open for 15 minutes after its scheduled time; after that, an appointment will need to be rescheduled.
For requests specific to the Social Services Division or Transportation Services,pleasecall (323) 848-6510.Staffmembersare availablefromMonday through Thursday from 8a.m. to 6p.m. andonFridays from 8a.m. to 5p.m.For all other inquiries, please call (323) 848-6400.
Once an appointment is made, the City’s appointment system will provide a confirmation email as well as a text/SMS reminder message prior to the appointment time.
When arriving for an appointment at City Hall, a confirmation email or reminder text/SMS must be shown upon entry.
COVID-19 Prevention Protocols and Vaccine Verification Requirements
The City of West Hollywood has issuedVaccine Verification Requirementsfor in-person services at City Hall and City Facilities per Emergency Executive Order EEO 2021-7 which has been ratified withResolution No. 21-5444:
- Effective October 7, 2021: Proof of one dose for individuals 18 and older is required.
- Effective November 4, 2021: Proof of full vaccination for individuals 18 and older is required.
In addition, in accordance with requirements and recommendations from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, the California Department of Public Health, and Cal/OSHA, the City of West Hollywood:
- Requires the use of masks at all timeswhile at City Hall.
- Requires touchless temperature checks upon entering City Hall.
If you need assistance with the City’s appointment system – or if you require assistance in Russian, Spanish, or another language – please call(323) 848-6400.
Sinecesitaayudaenespañol,llameal (323) 848-6400.