Season Three of We Know WeHo kicks off with a new co-host as Tracy welcomes local West Hollywood business owner – Felicia Terwilliger. Felicia is the owner of a newly opened infrared sauna studio called Liv located on 7918 Santa Monica Blvd. Mikey Consbruck has moved back to Nebraska, but V Wine Room remains open for your sipping pleasure, and he will continue to be part of the monthly We Know Vino bonus episode all about wine.
This week’s guest is not only an artist, but also in the business of art. K Ryan Henisey is a local West Hollywood resident and the founder of the soon to open artist management company and gallery-store, Artlounge Collective. Ryan recently won a Public Art Grant from the City of West Hollywood Arts Division to continue the iconic legacy of WeHo Jesus as originated by the late Kevin Lee Light. He serves as president of one of LA’s longest lived artist-run organizations, TAG, or The Artists Gallery where Resurrecting Weho Jesus is showing currently. Ryan’s Artlounge Collective is curating regular exhibits at the Mondrian West Hollywood featuring local artists, on display to the public in the hotel lobby.
- Website: kryanhenisey.com | taggallery.net | artlounge.co
- Instagram: @kryanhenisey | @taggallery | @artloungecollective
- Resurrecting Weho Jesus: kryanhenisey.com/the-hollywood-coming
Guest interview begins at 20 minute mark approximately
- B2V Salon www.b2vsalon.com | @b2vsalon
- David Stanko @thedavidstanko
- Website: anchor.fm/weknowweho
- Instagram: @weknowweho_official
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
- LIV Infrared Suana Studio
- Slasher Pizza
- Bravo Toast
- 40 Love – the nachos
- Tom Tom
- Aids Lifecycle Ride (ALC)
- B2V Salon
- Oh Mannequin!
- Katie Bright – Welcome to the Brightside
- TAG – The Artist Gallery
- Artlounge Collective
- Mondrian West Hollywood
- Valda Wallspace