WeHo Pride ends with a bang on Sunday, June 5.
The first-ever WeHo Pride Parade starts at noon, departing from Crescent Heights Blvd. and moving westward down Santa Monica Blvd. through the Rainbow District. Janelle Monáe will serve as the Grand Marshal and JoJo Siwa is the Next Gen Icon.
The City of West Hollywood will suspend enforcement of permit parking for the event from 4 p.m. on Friday, June 3 to 7 a.m. on Monday, June 6.
Some public parking structures and lots offer limited parking for a fee on throughout the weekend:
- Kings Road Parking Structure, 8383 Santa Monica Boulevard
- La Jolla/Havenhurst Lot, 1043 La Jolla Avenue (metered)
- Orange Grove Lot, 1114 N. Orange Grove Avenue
- Spaulding Lot, 7718 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Queens Lot, 8459 Sunset Boulevard
- Sunset Lot, 8775 Sunset Boulevard
The WeHo Pride Street Fair wraps up with wide range of LGBTQIA+ artisans, vendors, advocates and nonprofits and a giant Ferris wheel.
Friday is also the last day of the three-day OUTLOUD Raising Voices Music Festival, featuring performances by Ana Barbara and Years and Years.